Baby Blue Love...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my best friend Dylan took this photo of me this morning and thought I'd share it with you guys. I found this beautiful jumper in a charity shop from my hometown whilst visiting my grandmother. I love how bright the blue is in this photo. The little straw bag was my mum's when she was little, and was passed down to me. It's a little mucky as I wreaked it at the greenman festival, I think it made me love it a little bit more. The head scarf was also my mums, she used to wear it on the collar of blazers when she was younger to work, she gave them all to me when she was small and I cut it into a head scarf recently. I've also cut in a full fringe, what do you think? (:

7 comments:

  1. I love that jumper, and your hair (:
    Nice blog!


    rixogmill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, i just love the colour of your jumper!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style so much! and these shots are really beautiful!
    check out my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright blue, really cute look.

    tdg x
    www.thedateguy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove the looks!!!!


    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit ! Looooove it !!!n

    http://edgyfashionvh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete