I would fall willingly down the stairs for you




I've bought this blouse recently in a charity shop in Newport when I had an interview for the university there. I've noticed there has been a lot if blouses in this style on the high street recently so I guess I was really lucky to find a simular one in a charity shop for cheeper. I bought the hat from Topshop, I'm never one for hats but I fell in love with and had to have it. The scarf I bought this weekend in a vintage scarf shop in Brick Lane, London. The whole shop was floor to ceiling full of folded scarves it was really hard picking out just one. This is the beautiful person behind the camera who took these pictures http://setfire-totherain.tumblr.com/

I've also got addicted to twitter recently here's my link if you have it too...http://twitter.com/Toriwest92 

Thanks guys! 
x

2 comments:

  1. hi! was having a peek on lookbook and I just wanted to say you're clothes are beautiful! (oh yes and what foundation do you use by the by? you're skin is gorgeous and i've been looking for a new one recently...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    i love your blog so much.. and your clothes are amazing please dress me! <3

    ReplyDelete