Crushing Limbs


I'm sorry I haven't posted any looks in a while, but I've been in the middle of my A level exams. Here is a nice new look for you anyhow, I'm normally a person for colour, but I love how vampy looking this outfit is. I guess I can get away with it cause of the pattern scarf and the fact my hair is such a light vivid shade. The tights, I've posted before, But they just jazz up any old outfit so easily, and were just a bargain. 

Anyways, I hope you like it. 
Love you guys!!!! 

x

6 comments:

  1. Adore the whole black outfit with that gorgeous scarf! Nice touch and those tights are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with your hair !
    btw. I see that not only I'm addicted on red lipstick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog :) I love red lipstick!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing tights. i could never pull these off

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tights so much!! the whole outfit is really cool

    ReplyDelete