If I were Antique would you collect me?



Afternoon kids! Thought I'd update you with another look from lookbook. This blouse is from the charity, the colours are so vivid I think it was the perfect find :) the satchel was a gift from my father for doing well in my last year exam results cause I'm a little swot. I like the whole dark blue and tan in this outfit and the floral pattern helps break it all through a little. The little tan loafers are from Primark, they were only a tenner and cost much less than other ones on the high street at the moment. I'm just about to sort out my clothes in a bit, so expect more things on ebay in a sunday sale tomorrow! Watch this space for updates! x


6 comments:

  1. i always adore your style. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your clothes so much, you couldn't help me could you. i'm looking for a black cardigan with gold buttons, do you know where i could find one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lils, best bet is to find one on ebay or some cheap shop and buy the buttons you would like yourself? Then sew them on :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit. cute blouse

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit on you; you simply look dashing!

    ReplyDelete