Things I love Thursday


I haven't posted a Things I love Thursday in a while now, so I thought I'd best get myself together and make one for you today. This week I'm in love with Topshops sleeveless shirts/blouses. They look adorable with almost anything and are really easy to wear. All of them above range around £18 - £22 in price, but if you've broke the bank this month like me, buy a cheap blouse from the charity or an old one of your own and cut the sleeves of yourself, simple. If you're not good with a scissors and you've cut them a bit messy, tie a knot/bow in the bottom of the shirt endings for a more ruffed up look. 

This one is probably my favorite, it's £26 and again from Topshop. It reminds me of old handkerchiefs my Gramp always used to carry around with him. Probably not the most appealing of comparisons but still, it is a pretty cute blouse to say the least. 

Thanks guys,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment