LDN




1. This is the outfit I wore to London Yesterday and the yellow paper bag trousers I was talking about. The play I went to see Electra was the most intense theatre production I've ever seen, we were locked inside a small dark room and she even buried herself alive in the middle of the floor through digging up all the floor boards, although she did almost hit me with the shovel its was brilliant. It was crazy.

2. I'm slowly running out of stock now in my Boutique cause things are selling so fast, if you had your eye on something I'd buy at as soon as you can if it's still available. My nan gave me a load of old vintage earrings that she's never worn to me today so some of them will be up for sale soon.


9 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely outfit, the trousers are ace. That little laneway is so pretty too!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, cute bag and trousers :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;
    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the trousers, great color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a wonderful outfit dear! you always looks lovely!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, those colours look really good together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look really cute here, love the purple with the trousers

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning look:)
    suuch an inspirational blog:)

    laurajayne
    laurapriljayne@blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit, you look so cute x

    ReplyDelete