Pumpkin Soup Boutique - NEW ITEMS UP! :D








I'm excited to tell you I've updated Pumpkin Soup Boutique with A LOT of new items! Some of which are from my lookbook posts :) others are beautiful vintage items. Either way they are all £10 or under, my favorite item is the emerald gold earrings, aren't they amazing? I'm also selling something really special, a real large vintage key necklace I handmade today, it's selling for £10 as it is so unique. View all items here www.pumpkinsoup.bigcartel.com 


8 comments:

  1. oh i love the key necklace, so glad lilly linked me to your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear, aweh Lilly is a sweety! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, all of them! I will hopefully ordering something :)


    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;
    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do lovely dont be shy to ask for a discount code, I've noticed you have been a follower for so long on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the packages! All of these are great. Also, that questionnaire is a great idea.

    Jess
    turn that frown upside down

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all so cute!
    I've added you to my updated favourite blogs
    http://redbricklipstick.blogspot.com/2011/05/favourite-blogs-updated.html please check it out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found your blog, such lovely items and I adore your style! Heart print tights are always a win :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the key necklace! Gorgeous!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete