Love could hardly leave the room, with your heart.



 This a dress I made out of a old XXL mans shirt I found in the charity shop for 99p. I literally am in love with it, it's so beautifully cheap looking and comfortable. I've been wearing it as a top too with a long black pleated skirt also from the charity shop. I have pure skill when it comes to cheap shopping. This is probably going to be one of my holiday pieces I will live in when I fly out to Italy in 2 weeks. I can't wait.I just want to thank my best friend Dylan who has taken every single of photo of me since I started doing this whole thing. And I dont acknowledge him nowhere near enough. For all the little things he helps me with and how much time he will put into listening to me, I genuinely couldn't not be without him and he supports every tiny little thing I do. So I want every single one of you right now check out his blog here cause without him this blog wouldn't even be happening.  I'm taking in proper orders in now for customised shorts. If you would like a pair, let me know a colour choice bare in mind If I can't find dye that colour I cant make them. At the moment, normal denim shades, pink, purple, black and white are okay with me for definite. But let me know your options.Then a choice of fabric (£12 a pair) or fabric and studs is (£15). I dont mind mixing it up a bit as long as you post me a picture of something simular you would like. If you would like a pair, email me with the subject [Pumpkin Soup Shorts] at Tori_Elizabeth@yahoo.co.uk with what you would like and the size.  I'll send you a finished picture of the shorts to make sure they are okay before you pay for them. If not they will be available to others at Pumpkin Soups online store.In a brake down, Size, colours, studs, fabric, style and frayed or not frayed is all i need to know work with :)



10 comments:

  1. ooh love the dress! i love making dresses out of really large tops. and i think its really cool what your doing with the shorts thing!!

    www.styleinterplay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your midi skirt :) I have a little obsession with things looking cheap and tacky. That's really nice of your friend, I ask Oli to do it and he gets so bored so I end up using the webcam :( I love those shorts, but with my chubby whubby legs I definitely couldn't get away with them! Please put some pictures up of them though because they sound lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! I need to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've styled the shirt with the pleated skirt, looks amazing! I will so be ordering some shorts (when I have some monies!)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;

    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these outfit!the one with the pleated skirt is my fav!u look absolutely wonderful!
    really like your blog.i am following you now.hope u 'll follow back if u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shirt is really cool and versatile! I love it worn with the black pleated skirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I wish we had nicer charity shops over here, but it's such a small island no one has enough to give away anything half decent. That pleated skirt is lovely too, you have such great style (:

    Keira xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that skirt is gorgeous!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous, I totally love the skirt ! I love your blog though
    xxx

    http://jane-martha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete