Dont pity the dead, pity the living and those who live without love.

 

(Top from Urban Outfitters -£28, Shoes from New Look £24.99, Waiscoat is vintage, Doll necklace a gift from my grandmother, Ring from Topshop sale £3.50 from £12)


1. Here is a quick look post for you lovely people. I bought this top a few weeks ago, I was hoping it would go on sale but sadly it didn't. I bought it anyway at full price which is something I never do, it was worth it though. They also had them in a white T-shirt too. I've started wearing my hair extensions a lot, I miss my long hair, I've had around 5 people say I look like Luna Lovegood this week, ha!

2. I've been so busy this week! I went to London Monday for a fashion internship interview, I spent the day there and went to some museums and galleries. I'm thinking of going again really soon and spend the whole day wandering around shops and the V&A it seriously is my favorite place to be, I would happily get lost there. I've also moved house! So all my clothes are all still packed in boxes till I can store them it's driving me a little insane. My boyfriend is finally home after being in the Alps for 2 weeks, which is really nice, I missed being able to speak to him.

3. In other news, I'm trying to save for a Mulberry Alexa, so far I have £44, only £741 to go. uh...

12 comments:

  1. Perfect as always! I was actually going to buy that Urban Outfitters top as well, although I'm still waiting for it to go on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your hair looks so legit! I just thought you had been tricking me with a well hidden bun this whole time and actually your hair was that long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top *

    Lady Fashion, OUI?
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been tempted by that shirt! I wanted the white one with a glossy black cross that was on sale but I was too slow and it sold out :(

    You should check out this Ebay shop, she makes similar stuff :)

    http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/wilmaandwinston/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

    B xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that top, gorgeous pictures! & hope the interview went well X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. your top is sooo good!

    http://fmfm-fmfm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely top, good luck with the saving :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top, its amazing, you look lovely (: x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great
    love the tee with the denim jacket
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I swear the Alexa has gone up!? Or is that just me being stupid. Good luck! It's such a nice bag, that no copies will ever make up for it!

    Lily at Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the t-shirt but more so with the denim waistcoat over.

    ReplyDelete