Yuki Tokyo Press Event.

Sorry for my lack of posts lately, I've had such a busy week cause of results, planning uni, visiting London & Bristol and Greenman Festival! I literally have not stopped. None the less I have prepped a post for you from my trip on Tuesday to the lovely Yuki Tokyo's press event at their store just off Oxford Street, London. Their lovely printed tunics and beautiful blouses are not to be missed! The team were lovely and shared a cocktail and some cakes with us and talked us through the latest collection. Here are a few items I just had to share with you and photos from the day.










They also gave me a lovely gift of cosmetics and a lace Yuki Dress. You can find their collections and sister brands at Yuki online or in Topshop. I can't wait till I get payed to buy the beautiful short sleeve stencil cut blouse :) let me know what you think!


7 comments:

  1. Wow those clothes look lovely! And so do the cupcakes haha :) I really like the black and white blouse. It sounds like your had fun! Hope your busy schedual isn't running you down!
    www.i-cant-walk-in-heels.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clothes look beautiful.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! The pieces look lovely... Wellcome back =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Tori, this looks like so much fun! What are the chances of me tagging along on your next event as a sort of "Day in the life of" post or something. This just looks like so much fun and we were saying we have to meet! They are such beautiful pieces, and I don't think I've heard of Yuki because it's all so gorgeous!

    Lots of Love,
    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! The cupcakes look lovely :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of those clothes look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those blouses look adorable, especially the one with the white tie collar. Hope your house move went well, I have just done the same, there is nothing more depressing then all your clothing in black bags. Hope life returns to something more normal for you soon!
    x Laura
    www.tinytelegrams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete