Honey you were never going to change.





1. Here is one of my latest Ebay finds, this stunning vintage denim playsuit. It reminds me of my old denim dungaree shorts I used to wear as a kid in the 90's. I managed to win it for £8, which i a lot more than I usually buy my clothes for on there! I love cheap shopping. I've done some serious retail shopping this week to cheer myself up, it finally worked and I'll prep a post maybe tomorrow to show you everything I bought.

2. In other news, in less than two weeks I'm moving away from Cardiff to the lovely city of Bristol to study Fashion Design :) I'm starting to get really excited to learn to make as many items of clothing as possible. I've been busy making my new jewellery collection ready for winter. There are lots of silver inspired vintage pieces and all are handmade, I'm wearing some in this outfit post, like these pair of cross earrings, only 8 are available for a £5! I'm super excited to bring them out within a week or two.



10 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! The sneakers give it a nice touch.
    Also, good luck with your Fashion Design studies! I'm sure anything you make will be lovely. :)

    Folami J.
    http://the-wanderlost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your moving to Bristol? Awesome! I've been there briefly, the Primark is amazing. Good luck on your new course, being able to make your own clothes will be pretty cool, wish I could do it!
    Also, looking forward to seeing your jewellery, the earrings look really good :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh i love your outfit so much! That playsuit is amazing, £8 may be more than you usually spend but it was definitely worth it!
    loving and following your blog as usual! Bex X
    www.rebeccamarywatson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what an ace outfit! I don't have enough patience to properly ebay shop so congrats on this find! Also congrats on your move to Bristol, such a gorgeous place and I'm sure you'll have an amazing time

    xxx
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that outfit! and your earings are amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hermoso conjunto, me gusto mucho.
    saludos

    http://jesuislenouveaustyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 your jumper dear :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit so cute and you are very pretty. Love the scissor necklace.

    haideeandco.blogspot.com
    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dungarees are beaut!

    LO
    www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are SO gorgeous
    and I am in love with this outfittt

    ReplyDelete