At least now you know.




1. I decided to put my birthday money to use and bought this amazing coat from Urban Outfitters for £125. Its scares me to think how much I payed for it knowing that it probably only took 15% off that price to make it. If it ever goes in the sale I may not be able to forgive myself. My huge yellow scarf was around £16 from Topshop, I did get a little off that though with my Student discount :)

2. I've decided moving to this City is the best thing I could have ever done, it's opened my eyes a little and I think I feel a little more creative and finally started up my photography again :) The streets are covered in art and theres loads to do. I really want to start doing some open mic nights, but I'm very scared of doing so. I have never played music to people before, maybe I should open a soundcloud for opinions first. I went to a little pub tonight in town and some guy playing the open mic made me just want to do it even more, but we will see. :)

3. I've applied for a little job in a local fabric shop, I'm hoping it will keep me busy, maybe too busy.

10 comments:

  1. these pictures are lovely, i love that scarf!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf
    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah this outfit is amazing, that scarf is just amazing! and so is that coat. It's a good buy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! what a neat coat! good luck in the city:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scarf, lovely pictures! Good luck :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boots, where are they from? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the soundcloud idea sounds amazing! and i bet our really good! also i love your hair how do you get it that colour?

    LO
    www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where have you been Miss West. I've missed you oh so much! You are looking wonderful though, so this absence is excusable. I really love your new coat! 125, is crazy for a coat though! I hope your enjoying Bristol!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Cute scarf - such a nice colour :)

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog and it ends in like 15 mins but I think u might be interested

    So On Trend

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new coat is really really awesome! Sometimes it's worth it to splurge on a nice coat. One day when I have money, I'll do that!

    ReplyDelete