Development Work #1








1. As you may have heard, I have finally started my BA Fashion course. My first project is to develop a garment on a personal research choice. I've taken inspiration form jellyfish for this project cause I loved all their interesting shapes and forms. Sorry some of the pictures are bad quality but I had to use my Iphone!

2. I'm hoping to do a few more outfit posts soon, I haven't actually bought new clothes in ages, considering its just been my birthday I've been trying to keep an eye on my money now I'm a student! I have yet to find good charity shops in Bristol. If you know of any streets or places which are good please let me know so I can investigate!

5 comments:

  1. These are great. I love seeing other peoples sketchbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely, I want to study fashion design as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, looks exciting! jellyfish are so enchanting to watch swim around- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs and very unique inspiration, love the sketches!
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats such a wonderful idea! and i can see it throught your work :)
    good luck on your course <3
    lydiagracephotography@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete