I'm flawed by your sound.





 Harrington - From a friend, Converse - Schuh £40, Denim Vest - Vintage £15, Jack Daniels T-shirt - Charity Shop £3.50, Canvas tote from Start The Bus, Bristol - free

I got given this Harrington Jacket from one of my close friends this week, it got to small for him so he passed it down to me. I've fallen in love with it a little and discovered it looks just as nice inside out too :)   The tote was from a Student Fare at my campus, it's for a little bar in bristol which is one of my favorite places to go for a drink. I had a load of parcels delivered to me this morning of jewellery parts for my shop, so I'm putting them all together the next few days so keep an eye out for updates on my twitter for some cheap bargains :) 


7 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit, i love how much the jacket stands out!
    frillsandfreckles.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted a harrington jacket a couple of year ago so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww love this outfit <33
    That plaid jacket is AMAZING!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute jackets =]
    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style, your so perky and adorable ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your style and your blog. So good to see a girl rocking a Harrington!
    You have yourself a new follower Jaz xo

    ReplyDelete