Things I've recently bought/received





1. Magnetic nail polish - number 17 (gift), 2. Topshop Rings - in sale 3. Floral shorts - Topshop 4. Hip Flask - Urban Outfitters 6. Floral Blouse - Topshop (gift)

Here is a quick blog post about some things I got for christmas and stuff I bought from my christmas money:) I'm obsessed with rings and bought so many in the topshop sale! They are all at 50% off at the moment so I thought why the hell not. There was some I had my eye on for a while so I thankfully managed to get them in my size. I bought those yellow floral looking shorts today, I may wear them tomorrow night for new years, with some nice black heels, leather jacket, all my rings and a plain black top! The blouse was a gift from my sister, it's in the topshop sale, its so easy to wear and is good for in the day or even to go out in. I'm hoping to do a few lookbook shoots this week, well im hoping so. It's so hard to find people who have the time to help me do it. Fingers crossed :)


5 comments:

  1. Great new items!

    I hope you have a happy new year :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the floral hipflask! hope you have a brill new year!

    For my blog, click here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some great things, love the rings :)
    Have a great new year
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blouse!
    and hoped you had a great newyear^^

    www.weareocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, the blouse is amazing!!!!!
    And I love the lipstick on you, you look lush babe xxxxx

    ReplyDelete