the year is over, and so are we.

Now the year is almost over, I've been looking at all the amazing memories I've had and all the things I've done/achieved. I thought this year was a bit of a letdown, due to someone turing out to be what I never expected. But looking at these pictures, I realised I haven't waisted my time this year, and all the important ones who in the end meant most to me, will be here for many more. This year I am my own person and no one else's, and thats the way it should be:) I can't wait to have a fresh start and forget about those who have hurt me. 

Things I want to focus on... 

1. My fashion Course 2. Write/record more music 3. Getting better at guitar 4. Expanding my blog 5. Learning to cook  6. Spending time with my younger siblings 7. Learn to love being on my own.




Success of my blog/shop.


Nights out with my best friends.


Laughs with the girls.


Greenman Festival with the usual crew.


Leaving sixth form & prom.


Paris with the ladies. 


My Dads wedding :)


Moving to Bristol and meeting the best people I'd never thought I'd find. 




7 comments:

  1. I'd like to wear that outfit everyday, my two favorite colors.
    You look awesome, and good luck in the new year accomplishing all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such amazing photos
    love your dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had a pretty successful year to me!
    And remember, never regret something that once made you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice dress, and the last photo is really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Lovely dress :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would really like to start getting more serious with my blog, reading more books for fun, and doing more things on my own like going shopping or to dinner.

    imsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete