I love you like Chicken soups, biscuits and lemonade.





Jacket £3, Gap Kids - Vintage fair, Glitter Jumper £12 - Vintage Shop, Rings - Topshop, Sewing machine necklace - my shop Pumpkin Soup £8

I fancied a change, and dip dyed my hair baby pink, I love it, I feel like barbie :) I'm super in love with this jacket,  I bought a few weeks ago at at a vintage jumble sale, it was only £3! I love it even more now I've dyed my hair baby pink. I finally found someone to take pictures of me to do this post, a friend of mine came to stay for the night and agreed to take some pictures of me whilst I showed him around Bristol! I went shopping today and spent to much money in motel, I'll update you with photos within the next few days. I bought a few nice jumpers and an amazing pair of black and silver glitter tights. I've been searching for some for ages, so was well happy finding those bad boys today <3

Things I love this week: Lana Del Rey, Ghostpoet, pear cider at start the bus, Ellie makes Music



22 comments:

  1. I love your hair! Its so pretty! I would love to dip dye my hair but its too dark and I don't want to bleach it. Your jacket is so cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing! The colour combination works so well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the pink hair! It looks so cute with your new jacket. The sparkly knit sweater is awesome too. It looks like something my sister would love - and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so beautiful! Wish I had the guts to dye my hair like that. The jacket is adorable as well!
    xxx
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tote bag, and your hair looks beautiful!
    I've been taking my own photos for outfit posts since Christmas, but i've just realized how difficult it is.
    My friend agreed to take photos for me, and I only see him at the weekends!
    Think I need a wireless remote.

    Ciara xx
    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The denim jacket is amazing! Your hair looks lovely, too :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair and the jumper you're wearing! I've always wanted to go to Motel's shop in Bristol too!

    http://thatismystyle-styleguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in love with your hairstyle! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so lovely! I adore your hair and adorable jacket! Can't wait to see those glitter tights! I want a pair. Also, I love Lana Del Rey, too! She is wonderful. I a, a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog today, and you are quite inspirational. You look like Dakota Fanning with a mix of something else I can't put my name on. This look is adorable and I love the jacket. Keep up the goodwork. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing! i love your jumper and your hair is lovely too:) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your jacket is so cute :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have amazing style, wow, i like it! And your haircolor is so sweet :)

    http://hrrand0m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh I have just come across your blog and I love itttt!! You have incredible style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That jacket is actually amazing! Also loving your new hair x

    ReplyDelete
  16. The jacket!!! ...I love it!!!
    You look amazing, and I'm loving the hair Tors :-)
    Miss you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing outfit! I love all of it. Your hair is so beautiful too.
    Jaz xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the baby pink ! Just lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're perfffff!!!!!

    lepenta.blogspot.com
    girlspenta.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hair looks gorgeous and the jacket is amazing! As if you scooped this gem up for £3 - bargain!!
    Cool blog, we are new followers!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete