Time has come for a new look


So here is me looking pretty grizzly showing off my new hair. I fancied a change, as much as I loved my white hair it was growing old on me, I had it for over 2 years! I'm worried I'll regret it but at the moment im loving the new change:) It's a lot lighter than this in the flesh! 


Some fiddlings on polyvore whilst bored waiting for the washing machine to end. I'd like to invest in a pair of black wedges, but I'm not much of a heel wearer. I think getting a new black pair of skinny jeans would be a good buy, I think I've overdone it with my leggings a bit!


So now I've adopted a new hair colour I've been doing a little research on lasses with darker hair to check out what they are wearing to compliment their locks. My wardrobe has a lot of black, I could get away with it with such bright hair, so I now need to brighten it up with more denim and white!

Things I love this week: Birdy, 90's T-shirt prints, Mary Katrantzou, Big hair, Big lips, Orange lipstick, Pastel colours


9 comments:

  1. love the shoes

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair!


    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love the blouse too.

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks lovely! Love all of your picks too xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hair! I love the lipstick and wedges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have gone darker now, so this post was very helpful- thank you! You hair looks lovely :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like snow white!!! :-)
    I'm sure you won't regret it, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete