Music Photo-shoot




Here are some of the photo's from the photo-shoot the other day for my friend Ambers uni project. It was actually nice getting to take my guitar out the house and playing it out in the sun. It was also the first time I've been out to Clifton Bridge since living in Bristol, which was lovely.

I went to the zoo today with my boyfriend, yes I actually have a boyfriend nowadays which is something I thought wouldn't be saying for a while. I haven't been to Bristol zoo since I was little so it was really nice to go there since the weather has been so nice lately. Hopefully it will stay like this now it's the holidays. What have you lovelies been up to in the sun?

6 comments:

  1. I really like your style.

    Following you on Bloglovin!


    http://www.praytofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pics : )

    lauantaimurhetytto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I just discovered your blog and I absolutely adore it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos look amazing.. Lovely blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete