Today I'm wearing





Lipstick Mac Lady Danger - 13.50, Black Crochet top - Gift from Grandma, John Lennon glasses  Brick lane £2.99 , Shorts - vera moda £30, Necklace - Topshop £10, Nail Varnish - Barry M, Rings, black -Topshop Sale, Green - vinage fair.

Hello lovelies :) Thought I'd update you quickly this morning before I do a photoshoot with my friend Amber for her uni project. I've decided I'm bringing back goldie lookin chains in a nighties kinda way, they look less chav with battered converse :)


8 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Perfect outfit and jewellery xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lipstick colour, such a gorgeous outfit too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous and I love your style! Those shorts and sunglasses are great! Sweeeet! I am a new follower for sure.

    ReplyDelete