Here I his woman, his home and his heart.





 I spent my Easter Sunday with my boyfriend and my friends from work, we took a trip down to Western Super-Mare :) Although the weather was pretty grizzly and freezing cold by the sea, it was such a nice day! I didn't wear anything to good, just my new converse which look pretty battered already, oversized vintage cardigan and a lot of black.  I've dyed my hair again, it's gone a little more red by accident! I hated it at first but now im not too bothered:) 

I'm starting to come up with some ideas to help me fundraise some money for my third year, I know it's going to be super expensive so If you guys have any ideas please pass them my way :) As well as fundraising for myself my whole fashion course is doing it too to help us all save for graduate fashion week in our final year:) So throw some ideas to me!

Another thing I just wanted to say, I read a little post from my friend lily a few weeks back about blogger love, I'm feeling a little uneasy about my blog at the moment, I've been so busy working I havent got much to update it with. Im trying my best but I would love more comments to know all my followers are still interested in what I write, there are around 300 or so of you so it would be lovely to know what you're saying and you're not still bored of my ramblings! Love you all,


8 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely Tori! I've really missed your blog posts, I hope Uni is treating you well. I've not been to Western Super Mare since forever, it looks like you had a really lovely time. T4 on the beach is there isn't it? I've been thinking about going and then I was like what are the chances it's actually going to be sunny? I was asked to take part in a Manchester Uni Embroidery Students end of term show, and they asked people to donate prints of their work and they had an auction. I thought that was a nice idea! You could find a little cafe in Bristol perhaps and ask if you could hold it there.. Thank-you for the mention! I completely understand where you coming. I had an anon on formspring telling me what I said was rude.. But hey ho!

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! x

    http://rosedustx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new hair colour! It really suits you. Weston Super Mare looks lush, definitely worth a trip in the summer. I understand uni must be so hectic so it's perfectly understandable just hope it doesn't get too stressed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and your hair is just lovely.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit looks so comfy and cute! Especially like the cardi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the denim!

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the red hair looks great on you! I also enjoy the cool layering you did in this outfit. The last picture on this post is so so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete