I am from Salinas where the women go forever and they never ask why.





Leggings £28 - Urban Outfitters, Bird Necklace £8 Urban Outfitters sale, Rings - Topshop & Vintage fair, Jumper - Charity Shop £4, Denim shirt - ebay £5, Boots £5 - Peacocks, Bag - Mulberry £650


I haven't got much to write about on this post really, just wanted to update you all with some new things I've bought :) I'm busy prepping for my stall next saturday and Bristol Circomedia. It's with the Vintage Fair company so I'm hoping it will be quite busy! I was lucky to get added to the traders list so I can do dates all over the UK, which will be lovely! 

Things I love this week: Glitter nail varnish, Lucy Rose, Lime Crime Make-up.



6 comments:

  1. I love this entire outfit. I saw that necklace in UO and I was like me wants!! Love the jumper and those Elephant leggings. Love that vintage ring, it looks so beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute. I LOVE the leggings.


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue details through out your outfit. One of my favorite colors.
    following, and looking forward to future posts:)
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit! Leggings are gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete