Black mountain blues.



Cardigan £50, Urban Outfitters, Top £2 charity shop, Jeans £2 charity shop. 

 1. As you can see I've dyed my hair yet again, this time I decided black. I'm enjoying changing my hair a lot recently, I'm experimenting again before I pick a more long term colour. I bought these jeans this week for £2 on a charity shopping trip with the girls. I think they underestimated how good I am at charity shopping and I came home with all the best stuff and bargains! I don't think they were too pleased I found all the things before them haha!

2. From now on I'm trying to update my blog everyday, now I've finished uni I have so much free time  on my hands I would like to build it up more because it does mean a lot to me. I never did think this blog would ever hit it off so thank you to all my lovely little followers for reading and I promise to keep you more updated.

3. Some of you may have noticed on twitter today that the lovely lady behind The Upcoming have written a sweet little note on Pumpkin Soup. Read it here




3 comments:

  1. I love the UO cardigain it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are perfect! Your hair looks nice too xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans were an awesome find! They look so trendy! I really like the fun, colorful top you're wearing too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete