Shadows settle on the place that you left.


001. I found a lovely new blog today called The Tragic Sense. I am in awe of her photographs and had to post some on my blog, they are truly magical. The lighting is just brilliant in every photo so if you haven't come across the blog before please go ahead and check it out. I'm pretty angry at myself for giving up photography around a year ago. I just haven't felt inspired to do so at all. She's kind of made want to do it again, so hopefully when I have some spare time I'll take it up again. 

002. I've still been pretty busy working for festivals and with my other job that I feel like I haven't got much time to myself anymore. I want to update you all with some outfit posts but living back home for summer has made it hard to photograph my looks as my flatmate isn't around to take them. I may have to invest in a tripod as soon as I get some money! 







4 comments:

  1. love this blog, thank you for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first photo (besides the cigarettes :P ).
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are gorgeous, definitely checking out the blog <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this blog is pure gold, amazing. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete