Way over yonder is a place I know where I can find shelter.

Jeans from charity £2, Topshop Crop Top £6, RubyRaeLove necklace, Cardigan (I'm a scrub and found it on the floor at a festival) Rucksack from Primark £9


001. How is everyone today? I've been enjoying home so much! Today I went to see my sister do her ice skating show and this is what I wore. I am actually a scrub as i found this cardigan on the floor at isle of wight whilst we were packing away our van. I loved it so much I had to have it as I wasn't going to let it get thrown in the bin!

002. I've been thinking lately what kind of posts you enjoy most out of my blog. Obviously my posts are mostly fashion and lifestyle based, but now and then I do little shop reviews and link to artists. I've been thinking of putting more of my artwork up as I draw quite a lot and was thinking of maybe doing some small beauty reviews? Let me know what things you'd like to see more of in the comments :)



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, love ittttttt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I want a pair of jeans like that for the fall. It's so hard to thrift a pair that aren't super light wash or that don't have hugely wide hips/legs. I'm determined to find some as cute as yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I've totally found clothes at a festival and taken them home, given them a good long wash and added them to my wardrobe. I am the queen of scrounging - don't get me started on the end of year work lost property clear out!! I'd say put anything up on your blog you feel defines what you're about and interested in, as no matter the subject that always shows through! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit, definitely could let that gorgeous cardigan go to waste! I'd love to see some your artwork and some little beauty reviews :-)

    ReplyDelete