I heard she broke your heart again.


001. I've just come back from the wonderful world of the Greenman festival. It is always been one of the highlights of my year as its so close to home and all the people I love most attend. It is my favorite festival by far! Thought I'd share some of the pictures with you. All the clothes I'm wearing in the photos, I actually bought or trade swapped them with vintage sellers at festivals this season so I can't link you guys sorry!

002. I have some exciting news with my shop as I have some investor money to buy stock with, I can't wait to completely re-vamp it! I've been working on some prints for tote bags today & made some new tag designs for backing jewellery.



 




2 comments:

  1. That bright coloured jacket is stunning! And it looks like you had a really nice time :)

    viedelara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete