I'm broke but I'm happy, I'm poor but I'm kind.

Jumper - My best friends, Hat - Urban Outfitters, Bag - Topshop, Leggings - Primark. Shirt - Topshop, Creepers -Schuh, Necklace -Pumpkin Soup


001. I've been so busy since being at LFW! I finally got a chance to take these snaps today to update you with my new ombre hair! I've been living in hats recently, I want one in every colour from UO but they are £12 each! Hopefully on the look out for some cheaper ones eventually! I had a Burgandy one to match this Topshop bag but it got stolen of me along with my doctor martens and camo jacket at Bestival :(




12 comments:

  1. Ahh you look lovely! Sorry to hear about the Bestival robbing, got my Raybans stolen there last year and its so annoying! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, my dad was explaining to me how some people literally go to festivals to rob stuff and sell it on! x

      Delete
  2. You look so cool. and that Jumper is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really cute in these images, I love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair, I want to do something similar as I have really dark hair so don't want blonde tips.. Sorry to hear you had stuff stolen at Bestival though, crappy =( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair! Sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're super cute and pretty
    and i love that sweater! :)


    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you, my best mate was going to get rid of it :O x

      Delete
  7. You look so pretty!
    Just watched your video (it's cool) and haha in the beginning you said like 'never die your hair!!' I was just thinking about dying it for the first time actually haha.. but you mean like it's 'hell' only permanent or also temporary hair dye? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, semi is fine! Never bother doing it permanent!

      Delete