Topshop Christmas Wishlist

1. Jumper - £32 2. Cat Ankle Socks - £3.50 3. Satin Sweetheart Neck Bralet - £22 4. Juxtapose Heels - £58 5. Chocolate bag -  6. Lips in depth - £8 7. Printed lipbalm tin - £3  8. Finger tattoo's - £49. Beanie - £14 10. Black diamond earrings - £1411. Knickers - £28

001. I spent most of today drooling over the Topshop website. Here are some things I picked out I just had to share with you! I love love love these sequinned gold pants, I've sourced a cheaper version in H&M for only £16 with the matching bra, the only difference is that they are silver! 

002. I haven't been feeling very christmasy considering it's december! Maybe it's because I'm not back home yet in Wales, 5 days!!




1 comment:

  1. ooh i really want those cat socks, they're too cute! x

    ReplyDelete