Goodbye old England, covered in snow.

Shoes - Dr.Martens, Jacket - Vintage (gift), Disco Pants, Black - American Apparel, Hat - UO, Jumper - Topshop




Images by Perry-James Sugden  
001. My first look photographed in film, I'm not sure I'm gunna keep it up because the overall  quality of the images aren't too good. But here is an outfit I wore the other day on my walk to Kingston town. 

002. Thanks to all the emails I've received from my readers about helping me promote my shop, we've got a few giveaways/reviews lined up in the next few weeks thanks to people getting in touch with me. I didn't expect to get such a good response! The shop is also being featured on the homepage of indie minded today. So check out that article here if you fancy a little snoop :) 


6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of outfit photos in film :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog and it's so cool,love your looks!
    xo
    http://isjucho.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always look so so lovely, love your outfits. this is so nice in film, i always mean to take my diana camera out with me more x

    ReplyDelete