J E W E L L E R Y   B Y    J A Y M  I  E 
Moonrise Kingdom


001. Last week I bought this lovely little necklace by Jaymie. I was having a little browse at her store and discovered this cute little Moonrise Kingdom necklace and HAD to buy it. I am a massive Wes Anderson fan and couldn't help myself. If you haven't already, I'd check out her store, she has the most amazing necklace collection she illustrates herself. She also makes the cutest sunglasses. 
jewellerybyjaymie.bigcartel.com
Wearing Denim Shirt by Topshop, Moonrise Kingdom necklace - Jewellery by Jaymie and Dogtooth dress - Ebay

8 comments:

  1. i love wes anderson too! have you seen The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou? so weird but so good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% my all time favourite film. x

      Delete
  2. Ah those are very sweeeet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tori, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super adorable pendant<3 love your headscarf and red lips too x

    Check out my new outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how quirky and cute these pieces are!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great if you could check out my latest post on the must have summer & festival kimono from MeeMee

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the best cheekbones!

    ReplyDelete