P A R I S 



001. Here are some pictures me and my boyfriend took in Paris, My film camera is so old hence why it's coming up so grainy and all the prints have lines through them and off colour. I kinda like that effect though. I finally finished my internship in London, and I finally finished my second year of uni. I'm looking forward to having some time off. I also have some really exciting travel news for you all. (Maybe not so much of a surprise if any of you follow my instagram/twitter). 

002. I've been doing a lot of work for my store, Pumpkin Soup. I'm hoping to do a sweet little post sometime this week to show you what I've been getting up to :)


003. I've been turning over a new leaf with 'Daughter of Leon', I'm happy exploring new things under my new title and hope that all my readers enjoy some of things I've started posting. I'm going to try and post a lot more, I miss blogging being my highest priority, I'm hoping to get back to that point.









1 comment:

  1. love the photos! i like the fact they are grainy. Beautiful! and now I REALLY want to go to Paris haha x

    ReplyDelete