P R I M A R K    G O N E    T O P S H O P ?


Primark

So I didn't expect this one bit. How good is the AW13 Primark campaign? It looks a little more Topshop or something thats come straight out of the Made in Chelsea set. I'm liking it, I'm liking it ALOT. Apparently the brand is focusing and developing a new image but still keeping our favorite budget prices with each item only costing between £6 - £30. Whoever thought Primark would go so classy yet grunge? Not me that's for sure. 

Colour Palette made at Colourlovers.com 


Things to look out for this A/W : Tartan, Leather, Wednesday Adams Inspiration, Grunge, Punk, Leopard print, Teal, Tailored workwear. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow would not believe this was primark, can't wait to get my hands on some of the stuff

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am in shock that this is Primark!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete