Festival 003 - 2000 Trees

F E S T I V A L   S E A S O N 
Every Summer I work festivals for a living, and this year I am doing around 10. So I am planning to keep you up to date with everything I'm packing, on-goings and which festivals I think are best. I have been to two already this Summer and next up is 2000 trees in Gloucester. Last year it was one of my favourites to work so I'm pretty excited to go back! Here are some outfits/things I'm taking with me! 
Dress & Necklace Urban Outfitters, Kickers from Schuh

Primark Sheer Crop, Wrangler Denim Jacket, Primark Grey Disco Pants, Urban Outfitters Necklace, Kickers from Schuh, Primark Strapless bra.

Vintage Cardigan, Topshop Leather Shorts, American Apparel Stripe Crop Top.

My new favourite book from my Boyfriend, for inspiration.



10 comments:

  1. Waauw i love you clothes! especially the OU dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your styling, all three outfits are awesom! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like the most amazing job! Love the outfits too especially that first dress.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that UO dress, I love it so much!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits - I LOVE the last one :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete