Once I was an Eagle

Dress - Urban Outfitters, Heritage Satchel - Mulberry, Denim Jacket - Wrangler, Shoes, Kickers - Schuh, Socks - Topshop, Necklace - That's Pretty



001. My nan bought me the dress a while back for when I went travelling in Iceland, it's fair to say I've lived in it. It's annoying because I must have seen about 300 other girls my age wear it in town, which normally puts me off wearing something. But I love it. I normally style it with my vintage denim jacket and I've started wearing my kickers with everything I own, even though it's Summer. 

10 comments:

  1. I love that dress! You look awesome! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! I love UO dress selection they always have such nice ones x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your style - blog - everything - love reading your posts :)

    Be great if you could take a look at my latest posts :)

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this dress, well done your nan! my nan would never pick me out something like that haha ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. we dont have UO in my town do i havent seen this dress before - i love it! good work nana xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look <3 love your tshirt
    www.thezdaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete