I'm sorry I haven't posted any looks in a while, but I've been in the middle of my A level exams. Here is a nice new look for you anyhow, I'm normally a person for colour, but I love how vampy looking this outfit is. I guess I can get away with it cause of the pattern scarf and the fact my hair is such a light vivid shade. The tights, I've posted before, But they just jazz up any old outfit so easily, and were just a bargain.
Anyways, I hope you like it.
Love you guys!!!!
Anyways, I hope you like it.
Love you guys!!!!
x

Adore the whole black outfit with that gorgeous scarf! Nice touch and those tights are amazing :)
ReplyDeleteI fell in love with your hair !
ReplyDeletebtw. I see that not only I'm addicted on red lipstick ;)
Lovely blog :) I love red lipstick!
ReplyDeletehttp://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/
amazing tights. i could never pull these off
ReplyDeletelove the tights so much!! the whole outfit is really cool
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty !
ReplyDelete