
Afternoon kids! Thought I'd update you with another look from lookbook. This blouse is from the charity, the colours are so vivid I think it was the perfect find :) the satchel was a gift from my father for doing well in my last year exam results cause I'm a little swot. I like the whole dark blue and tan in this outfit and the floral pattern helps break it all through a little. The little tan loafers are from Primark, they were only a tenner and cost much less than other ones on the high street at the moment. I'm just about to sort out my clothes in a bit, so expect more things on ebay in a sunday sale tomorrow! Watch this space for updates! x




i always adore your style. :)
ReplyDeletex
i love your clothes so much, you couldn't help me could you. i'm looking for a black cardigan with gold buttons, do you know where i could find one xxx
ReplyDeleteHey Lils, best bet is to find one on ebay or some cheap shop and buy the buttons you would like yourself? Then sew them on :) x
ReplyDeletei love your outfit. cute blouse
ReplyDeletexx
Love the outfit :) x
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit on you; you simply look dashing!
ReplyDelete