These are a few photos my best friend Dylan took of me yesterday. The Denim cut off sleeve jacket I'm wearing was a gift this week from my Nan, it's a Levi make and was bought secondhand (you should know most of my clothes are by now!). But I think I'm going to live in it this Summer. The dress I'm wearing I bought two years ago in Topshop for £35. The little straw bag was my mothers as a child :) I'll update you with another look probably next week now, so enjoy the Sunshine guys while it lasts!



adorable outfit! i love your bright red lip too :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/
nice outfit, love the red lipstick:)
ReplyDeletelove your outfit:)
ReplyDeletehttp://be-yourself-everyday.blogspot.com/
your blog is super cute and i love your style girl. xo
ReplyDeleteyour photos are super gorgeous and clear.. and the design of your blog is sooo cute :)
ReplyDeletecheck my blog out if you have time!
http://gwynethbg.blogspot.com
:)
your style is amazing :)
ReplyDelete