2. In other news, in less than two weeks I'm moving away from Cardiff to the lovely city of Bristol to study Fashion Design :) I'm starting to get really excited to learn to make as many items of clothing as possible. I've been busy making my new jewellery collection ready for winter. There are lots of silver inspired vintage pieces and all are handmade, I'm wearing some in this outfit post, like these pair of cross earrings, only 8 are available for a £5! I'm super excited to bring them out within a week or two.
Honey you were never going to change.
2. In other news, in less than two weeks I'm moving away from Cardiff to the lovely city of Bristol to study Fashion Design :) I'm starting to get really excited to learn to make as many items of clothing as possible. I've been busy making my new jewellery collection ready for winter. There are lots of silver inspired vintage pieces and all are handmade, I'm wearing some in this outfit post, like these pair of cross earrings, only 8 are available for a £5! I'm super excited to bring them out within a week or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the outfit! The sneakers give it a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteAlso, good luck with your Fashion Design studies! I'm sure anything you make will be lovely. :)
Folami J.
http://the-wanderlost.blogspot.com/
Your moving to Bristol? Awesome! I've been there briefly, the Primark is amazing. Good luck on your new course, being able to make your own clothes will be pretty cool, wish I could do it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, looking forward to seeing your jewellery, the earrings look really good :)
xxx
Ahhhh i love your outfit so much! That playsuit is amazing, £8 may be more than you usually spend but it was definitely worth it!
ReplyDeleteloving and following your blog as usual! Bex X
www.rebeccamarywatson.blogspot.com
Aw what an ace outfit! I don't have enough patience to properly ebay shop so congrats on this find! Also congrats on your move to Bristol, such a gorgeous place and I'm sure you'll have an amazing time
ReplyDeletexxx
Nina
love that outfit! and your earings are amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
hermoso conjunto, me gusto mucho.
ReplyDeletesaludos
http://jesuislenouveaustyle.blogspot.com
<3 your jumper dear :D
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes
Love your outfit so cute and you are very pretty. Love the scissor necklace.
ReplyDeletehaideeandco.blogspot.com
haideeandco.blogspot.com
the dungarees are beaut!
ReplyDeleteLO
www.lamaepa.blogspot.com
you are SO gorgeous
ReplyDeleteand I am in love with this outfittt