![]() |
| Cardigan £50, Urban Outfitters, Top £2 charity shop, Jeans £2 charity shop. |
2. From now on I'm trying to update my blog everyday, now I've finished uni I have so much free time on my hands I would like to build it up more because it does mean a lot to me. I never did think this blog would ever hit it off so thank you to all my lovely little followers for reading and I promise to keep you more updated.
3. Some of you may have noticed on twitter today that the lovely lady behind The Upcoming have written a sweet little note on Pumpkin Soup. Read it here




I love the UO cardigain it looks great!
ReplyDeleteThose jeans are perfect! Your hair looks nice too xo
ReplyDeleteThose jeans were an awesome find! They look so trendy! I really like the fun, colorful top you're wearing too. So cute!
ReplyDelete