I love the crop top! Can't go without long sleeves xJanuary Girl ♥ Nails Inc + Eylure Giveaway ♥
I bought some dungarees from New Look and can't wait to wear them when it's warmer! I think a striped top would go really well with it :D
ahh i've been searching for dungarees like those! perfect for layering up in this weather! and those socks are the cutest :) ox
such a great ensemble:)
perfect outfit! I really love your blog, just started following!
I love the crop top! Can't go without long sleeves x
ReplyDeleteJanuary Girl ♥ Nails Inc + Eylure Giveaway ♥
I bought some dungarees from New Look and can't wait to wear them when it's warmer! I think a striped top would go really well with it :D
ReplyDeleteahh i've been searching for dungarees like those! perfect for layering up in this weather! and those socks are the cutest :) ox
ReplyDeletesuch a great ensemble:)
ReplyDeleteperfect outfit! I really love your blog, just started following!
ReplyDelete