I am in love with Autumn shades.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,


Sorry for not posting in a while, I've had a pretty hard week which I am hoping will pass very soon. I thought I'd post a nice colour based post for you,  lately I am all for warm rusty toned clothes. I read lately S/S 11 is going to be filled with orange which I am happy about. Autumn is my favorite season and has my favorite colour pallet that reminds me of warm florals and when I met my boyfriend.  Here are a few nice looks I found today on lookbook I thought I'd share with you. Their links are on the numbers below. I'm loving the bright orange blouse from Autilia, I'd love one myself. I'm hoping to maybe take some pictures this week of some more clothes I've bought in sales and charity shops recently and I'll post them soon! 

1 comment:

  1. aww just spotted this thank you darling and you have a splendid blog x

    ReplyDelete