Clean White Love



























If you follow me on Lookbook you will know I posted this look a few weeks ago. This blouse was recently bought from my online boutique by a lovely girl who follows my blog for £6.50 and I hope she is enjoying it :) I've updated the store today and put up a few of my handmade jewellery which I'd love if you kindly had a quick look www.pumpkinsoup.bigcartel.com. I spent most of this morning swooning over the Royal Wedding, how amazing was Kate's Sarah Burton wedding dress? The lace detail was so elegant, Miss Burton is clearly a gem. In other news, I start my new job tomorrow in the shoe shop Schuh which I'm a little excited about it. I'm guessing my shoe collection is going to grow a lot in the next few months.  Thanks guys.

8 comments:

  1. your look is very cute, I love your clock and the color of your hair.

    Greetings
    I follow your blog

    http://jesuislenouveaustyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously in love with your hair. and cute blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com

    Please take a minute to look at my boutique;
    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!so chic dear..love da blouse wth da vest..super adorable..u hv grt style:-)
    much love,
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your denim cutoffs!

    Follow each other? Check out my new giveaway too

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous...found your via chictopia and this outfit is simply to die for! you have a new follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i just love your blouse with the vest over top!!! it looks so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete