My oversized poncho cardigan







1. I bought this poncho a few weeks back, I've also noticed so has the lovely llymlrs. I must say I've lived in it around the house but I haven't had the chance to wear it out yet as it's been a little cold and windy. It's so easy to wear and is something really comfortable to just throw on to liven up a plain outfit.

2. In other news, I've officially left school. I dont really know what to do with myself, I'm trying to save a little bit of money to go on some nice trips this summer. Hopefully through my shop which I've recently started to expand and add a few pieces of menswear. Im thinking of starting some sort of list of things I want to do and achieve before I'm off to uni in September. Like read more draw more and learn to make more bits of clothing.

3. I'm also thinking of adding a new section to my blog called favorite internet finds, which will include blogs and little shops I think you should all know about. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. The Internet finds is a good idea, I'd like to see the blogs you read and also shops and stuff like that. ^^
    Congrats on leaving school! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be pleasant to me you poncho cardigan. And good luck in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poncho is cool!
    I think talking about internet find would be cool :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool poncho c:
    The internet finds thing sounds like a good idea.
    And you are so adorable (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. your are so incredibly cute

    ReplyDelete