Christmas Steps








Jacket £25 - Vintage store in Bristol, Necklace £8 (sale) Urban Outfitters, Shorts - £19.99 - H&M, Shoes - Converse at Schuh £40 

My housemate is finally back from home and the sun is out again so today we had a little walk around Bristol, got some ice cream and took some pictures for my blog :) My dad mentioned this little place called Christmas steps near my flat, so we made a little mission to find it, I think its now one of my favorite places in bristol! Its just a tiny little street hidden away with loads of cider and textiles shops there. I bought the jacket I'm wearing when I first moved to Bristol in one of the vintage shops, my mum actually hates it and wont stop moaning about it asking me to throw it away. But I'm always one for tacky clothing. I finally got my nails done with my best friend yesterday as she came down to visit! Hence why they actually look tidy in one of my blog posts for a change haha! 



3 comments:

  1. the weather is perfect for more pics :)
    great outfit.love the jacket and the accessories.you look great.lovely style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, I love that jacket! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look great. Such a fun color. And you're rocking that jacket with the crop top! You always look so cool and trendy.

    ReplyDelete