I'm growing older and without grace


001. I placed a little order at the Ruby Rae Love a few weeks ago and really wanted to show you my new goodies :D She sent me a few little extras which was really nice of her. In the parcel was two beautiful silver eye rings which I am in love with and a lovely triangle eye necklace. She also sent me one of her little friendship bracelets she sells for only £2! I couldn't take a picture of it cause my sister loves it just as much as me and nabbed it to wear it to school today haha! But there is a picture from the website of them below. 




All photographs belong to Tori West unless taken from RubyRaeLove.bigcartel


6 comments:

  1. Oooh I have the cross hatched eye ring too - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye rings and necklace :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella sells such beautiful things on RRL, I love those cute little friendship bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they are so cool! i love things with eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want some of those pretty bracelets may have to buy some from that shop. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete