Topshop Nail Wraps


I bought these nail wraps from topshop last week and I love them! They actually have lasted quite a long time! I'm not sure if the price is 100% worth it yet, I bought them for like £6 something? I did get a lot of questions about them when I was wearing them though. They sell a really nice pastel set with cute animals on them I'm considering buying. They do lots of different patterns and are a lot cheaper than getting them done in a shop and they are really easy put on. I know because I am rubbish at doing my own nails! Has anyone else tried out anything simular? I know nails inc do really nice foil ones my sister and step mum tried out that were really good.
Flaming Coral, Green Room, Rhazmataz, Rainy day - Topshop £5 each

I'm finding it really hard to not collect all the topshop own nail varnishes. I've bought the flaming coral one last week but I want a really nice glitter one, maybe a gold. The rhazmataz one above looks pretty nice but I'm scared it would look a bit dull on, I always seem to have really high hopes with glitter nail varnish and they never turn out as nice as you want them to. Anyone else find that? 




7 comments:

  1. Wow your nails look awesome! :)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these in Topshop, and I was gonna buy them.. after seeing them on you I'm so going to get them!! They look lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore those ones you're wearing a few weeks back and they lasted about 6 days! I think they're worth the money, no hassle of chipping any more :) The animal ones (Meadham Kirchhoff ones) are amazing too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they look lovely, I might try them out.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nail wraps they are amazing, but I will let you in to a little secret aha; you can get them for less than half the price from 'bodycare' they are something ridiculous like £2.50 but are exactly the same as the topshop ones!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love the aztec/gold nails.. I might have to purchase some of those nail wraps!

    charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The minute I saw your pic with the aztec inspired nails, I knew I had to read this post!
    I love them! I do keep my nails a bit longer though. Would this still work for that without me having to file them down? Let me know. I'm always on Twitter. (twitter.com/alodhi12)

    ReplyDelete