Today I'm Wearing

 
Mtv top - Unknown Brand
Shorts - Vera Moda
Hoop Earrings - Primark
Necklace - Urban Outfitters

1. Today I've taken my inspiration from Old school America with denim, mtv and red, white and blue. The hoop earrings were inspired by icon Lana Del Rey, i'm loving bold statement gold jewellery recently in a classy way rather than stereotypical chav. I bought this top when I went shopping with my boyfriend yesterday, it was a bargain as it was only a fiver! They also make them in white and black but grey reminded me more of the 90's for some reason, and you all know how much I loved the 90's.

2. I'm thinking my blog needs a bit of a revamp, I can't remember the last time I've changed my layout so that's something I'll be thinking about next week when I finally finish my 1st year of uni. 

3. Another thing I've also made a formspring, which I'm not 100% sure of. I thought I'd open one for a chance that my followers can ask me questions about my blog, so if all goes well I will keep it active. So ask away over at my formspring




9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit I've got this top in the distressed finish, really want the black print one now though!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, that top is really cool x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! Im a massive fan of the 90's also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite outfit I've seen on you. Everything is perfect. Make-up, hair, eyerrings, clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit and love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ★ (・∀・)

    love pictures on your blog :) very nice layout. clean and charming. love your blog.
    I am following you, would you like to follow back? :-)

    my blog (≧∀≦) σ : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style :) you have a new follower :P
    annadespinawilddesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete