Isle of White festival


I've been super busy this weekend working at the Isle of White festival, I saw so many amazing people play, including Pearl Jam, Crystal Castles & Magnetic Man. After everything being covered in mud I didn't really find many fashion inspiration as it was literally just rain coats and wellies cause of the weather! I managed to trade for this amazing Shirt and new John Lennon glasses!

1. Tacky Blouses 2. Hoop earrings 3. John Lennon glasses 4. Black Toms 5. Black short Hunter wellies 6. Cross earrings 7. High waisted denim shorts 8. Lots of skinny jeans!



5 comments:

  1. Loving this simple but cute outfit! Indeed very appropriate for festival season.

    x Joana

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i heard it flooded and was very messy! sounds like my kind of place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love the bold colors
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the blouse <3 I heard about all the rain, I guess it's not a proper UK festival if there isn't any! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensibley stylish packing choices I see haha. You look gorgeous, very jealous of you getting to go to IOW - it sounds amazing :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete