Some pictures from London Graduate Fashion Week

















1. I had the most amazing time yesterday at the gala show for London Graduate Fashion Week. I got to see the best collections of the week from all of this years fashion graduates. It was such an inspirational day. The exhibition was amazing and so helpful for my course. I wanted to look at every tiny thing in detail but there was so much to see. I love Manchester uni's stand, which was the string ball lights picture above. My uni also had a stall which had decorated vintage wardrobes with their garments and portfolios inside. It got me really excited for doing work for my course which Is something I really needed.  

2. I wore my beautiful knew topshop black knit to the gala, its so comfy and I love how it looks now with my black hair! I wore it with a white blouse to look a little less morbid. Obviously my mulberry had to come out at fashion week, it's kind of a rule now in my wardrobe. My other bags aren't  too impressed. 

3. I also have some amazing news to share with you about a new blog I'm writing with a brand! So Keep your eyes peeled! Expect lots of new street style and designer looks! 



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, it seems like it would have been a lovely place to visit :-) I love your outfit, especially those lovely shoes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got so beautiful eyes!:)
    and the outfit is cool

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettiest eyes ever <3 I love your pants:0

    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! loving the dark hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit!! Where are your shoes from? They are amazing!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that outfit, you are simply stunnning <3

    ReplyDelete