Looking a mess in the rain with my Mulberry








Skinny Trousers in black - H&M, Vintage scarf from Cardiff £3, Bag by Mulberry, Blouse from charity shop £3, Denim jacket from charity shop £4, shoes from schuh £50. 

1. The weather is so rainy and windy by me today. Hence why my hair is all over the place in the shoot from today. I love this outfit, its a lot more casual to what I normally post on here, and the greens, red and yellows that come through in the scarf are a lovely colour pallet. I can't believe I got it for only £3 the print on it is amazing! My mulberry is a heritage satchel but how amazing is the new lana inspired bag I've put in the diagram? 






6 comments:

  1. I'm so bloody jealous of your bag :( <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling outfit, I love the scarf

    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so amazing, I just want all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, it looks perfect. I've been lusting after a Mulberry bag for ages and the Lana Del Rey bag is just too gorgeous. Sadly just another bag that will never be mine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, dear~!
    Love your scarf - look perfect on you~!
    You have a unique style so
    it would be great to have you among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Have a nice blogging day~!

    xoxo
    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete